Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

First, cancel for this Friday......if anybody wants to go, I can take four on Friday. Weather outlook is favorable and the fishing is getting better all the time.

More big fish are showing up in the Ocean and should be attainable with the light sticks. So far I've done 16 trips down here at the CBBT. Biggest fish is 46", most fish are 22-28 with lots also 28-32". So, with light tackle it's lots of fun. However, mother nature has been quite the B!^#$h!!! I've lost several trips to weather. That's the way it goes with this gig. The great thing about this place is even when it's "tough" it's still very good. Hope everybody is having a great fall with catching and having a great holiday season.

If you are interested in Friday give me a call at 703-395-9955. Take care and good luck fish'in!!!!!!

Walleye Pete

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Three down one to go........!!! Calling for 70 degrees and 10-15 south as of right now. Great day to be on the water down here......

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm in if we can troll. Whatayousay, we'll put out some mojos and umbrellas and join the fleet at Cape Henery??????:thumbup::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Dang the timing! If I wasn't three weeks into a new role, I'd be all over this. Bump for some other lucky stiff.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The Ocean?

Walleye Pete,

Without asking for any particular spot, when you say more fish coming in from the ocean do you mean just outside of the CBBT, should I be looking for fishable structure and/or shoals 1-3 miles out?

Fish the upper bay alot, with mixed success, but equate CBBT area more to Cape Cod where we have slammed them. Any general recommendations!

Fletch and his bro

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mighty,

launching from Kiptopeke State Park at about 630am on Friday. Have 3 tidalfish guys signed up, have room for one more.

Fletcher,
As far as fish moving in the area.....well......some big fish with birds have shown up in the area of the mouth of the bay. With that we sure should be getting some surges of big boys around the bridge area. Guys have been eeling up big fish for a while. Trouble is that is a waiting game big time and not what I do. I'm hoping for the activity to show up anyday with big fish coming down the coast. Let's hope anyway. The structure of the bridge and the islands have been holding good numbers of great light tackle fish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts