Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Can't go Friday but am thinking of going one day during the weekend and fishing the other depending on weather.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
I will be there sometime on Friday. Curious to see the new Parker 34 and Grady 29 Chesapeake. The big sport fisherman are always cool too. I also hope to say hello to my friends at Judge Yachts (Bill will have a 36'er there) and BOE Marine.

I may be going with my Contender buddy so i am sure we will be checking out the go fast fishing CC's as well.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
A pop ???? As in a Soda ???? Or we throwing back shots of something 10 years or older ?? And I trust your buying ???:clapping2:

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
I'm specking out my new Jones Brothers as we speak, but I might come over on Friday to walk around. If I make it I'll take the pop on you John.

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
I'm specking out my new Jones Brothers as we speak, but I might come over on Friday to walk around. If I make it I'll take the pop on you John.
Cool. Are you going to share details to what you are doing? i just read recently on their site that Jones Bros is all composite now too. :))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts