Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with oldfart, thedeaven, and gimp today. Fished the mouth of the tank, up in the tank, james island, the rips, and out front. Caught fish everywhere today and had pretty much non stop action all day with 6" bkds, ba's, and dropper's. Today we all went home with our tails between our legs after old fart OUTFISHED all of us! After we had our limit we ended the day catching 24-32"fish in 11'-13' of water and old fart lost a real monster at the boat. It was non stop action for about an hour. Only got a few pics today as the boys kept me too busy unhooking. Here's how it looked most of the day:

"http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/rachelrileyrn/?action=view&current=DSC00268.jpg" target="_blank">
Photobucket
</a>[/IMG]

Here's old fart with one of many today

"http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/rachelrileyrn/?action=view&current=DSC00266.jpg" target="_blank">
Photobucket
</a>[/IMG]

and still not sure what this guy is up to, but he ain't allowed any more fiber bars on my boat:D

"http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/rachelrileyrn/?action=view&current=DSC00267.jpg" target="_blank">
Photobucket
</a>[/IMG]

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Oh my gawd! Great report up untill that last picture.:rolleyes: :D...................

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Wow Glad to hear you guys knocked the s.... out of them.:clapping2: How many tangles???
Er??thanks.:D

·
Premium Member
26,103 Posts
Sweet deal on the catching :clapping2: - not to sure about that last shot :eek2:.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Thanks for the report! Great report.

Quick question, what did you put down on the back of that Parker? Looks like a interlocking rubber mat. Do you like it? Does it stain the deck? It looks like a great idea!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
That'll teach um to take a dump off the back of the boat Andy:clap: Great catching report....hope my next fish dont come up with a "Brown Trout" in it's mouth:clapping2:

Bill

·
Registered
708 Posts
Andy,

Nice Job! You did much better than us. We hit the Rips first and only caught a couple dinks. Then we went trolling for Bubba, but Bubba eluded us. Nice seeing you this morning at Breezy.

Jerry

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Andy thanks for the call...I want Oldfart on my boat I told you he's good luck!........Be talking to ya...Nice fish BTW

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Andy, Jay wasn't taking a dump, he was just trying to air it out after nonstop FARTS from those fiber one bars. Thanks for the invite, FANTASTIC DAY

LOLOL

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Andy good to see you yesterday I only wish that the wind and current had been a little better but at least we all caught fish and got a tan to boot.:D

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Looks like a fun time but did that last pic have to be posted? :D
I see that the Gunnel Bum Club is still active in the Bay area.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Leon- Ck your messages.
David- The tangler only had some knot tying issues today...at least that's what the excuse was for losing the big one:D
Bill- Keep an eye out for them brown trayts....At least is was on a flood tide. When are we going out?
Jerry- Nice chatting with you this a.m.
Jamie- Old fart's got the good luck charm up his A$$.
Hank- Nice to see you back out in action....Hope we can get together down at the promise land!
Jimmie- It sounded like you all had alot more fun than anyone on the bay yesterday:pp
Timbo- He want's his new nickname to be Burgess Jr.:D

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Andy, Don't know, Jay's been awful quiet. In his defense, he tried to stop for a sandwich and the long line and slow help he left without getting one, The only thing he had to eat all day were those fart machines, fiber one bars. Great for keeping your colon clean

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, it looks like we lost a fishing buddy after you forced me to post the REAL tangler in action. You think i'll be looking for another ho when it's time to fish the tunnel?:pp

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Andy,
Good talking with you today!! We ended up following the schools north and almost ended up back at 82 before calling it a day and heading in. Hope to see you out there soon....

·
Registered
544 Posts
Man I just got back from NC and I didn't hear anything about that last pic from Jay. My side hurts from that one. Nice work boy's and you to Jay. Powder

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jay- I figured nothing good's coming out of this post.

Powder- Other than his explosion late in the day Jay outfished me ten to one today and 15 to 0 at the rips. Just had to get back at him:pp

1 - 20 of 23 Posts