Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
working Friday...
hoping to get out, at least for a few hours of topwater on Saturday AM around Gunpowder......and got tickets to Raven's game Sunday.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Eric - What do you care about a little wind
You have the biggest ship in the UBBB fleet
I wanna see pics of that Mako covered in blood before Christmas
HAHA
Good luck if you make it out
Stuck in NJ till Friday

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Eric,I'm not sure if you will get any takers,your reputation precedes you,all of us here know how the weather is on Fridays that you are off work and fishing:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell me about it...

Well, I'm going to be in Reston VA all day tomorrow. Leaving at 5am, hope to get back before 8pm.

Maybe it will be a mid-morning/afternoon outing.

Want to run the boat one more time before pulling it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Eric,
One heck of a boat you have there but I know it's still no fun getting beat up. Are you pulling the boat after the next trip???????..Still some good fishing around.

Al

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got home - Long 14 hour day.

Headin up to the boat in a little while to sleep (The heat's kickin!) Heading out around 7:30, look like just me and a friend from work unless you show up at the HDG American Legion.

Al, Probably a couple more weeks in the water. If you want to show me some eelin tricks my boat's available! ;-)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey I'm in Akron Ohio for work..............eeling tricks....???..........I'm in but don't know when............probaly can show you what I know in 15 Minutes........at least that's what Ken brice say's.......Your boat is gorgeous so go enjoy...........Looks like a bad weekend so go get em tomorrow...........Burgess.....U in?????

Al

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
............probaly can show you what I know in 15 Minutes........at least that's what Ken brice say's.......Your boat is gorgeous so go enjoy...........
Al
Maybe I am just a fast learner or Todd is a good teacher, ops I mean Al is a good teacher.. :cool::cool: Unlike Tom and Burgess....:pp

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Maybe I am just a fast learner or Todd is a good teacher, ops I mean Al is a good teacher..
Al taught me everything I know about eeling, I could catch some fish on eels but it was hit or miss, Al was able to teach me how to spoon feed the fish with finesse and fine tune my tecnique, it took many years ken, but I am just a DRUNK remember!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
no drinking for me taking of the wife and home with the family

1 - 20 of 27 Posts