Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks like it might give us a brake, Anyone heading out on friday near the CBBT?:fishing2::yes::bigfish:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Got father and uncle headed up today for a full weekend of fishing......(hopefully a little bit of catching too!!!) See ya out there

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Good luck out there! Heading South to Harkers in search of my first Alby on the fly!

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Dad will also be in town. We'll be at the CBBT as long as our Kitchen pass allows. Probably between 2nd and 3rd to begin.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
We will most likely be anchored up on the tubes at the M&M im not sure about the CBBT good luck to everyone out there...Brandon

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
NO PROBLEM: Not trying to hijack the post, but thanks guys!

This will be my first trip to Harkers.....Adult beverages will be on the menu for sure!!!! I will post up with pics and let you know how it goes!!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Friday Striper Chunking

Will be at the MMBT chunking! Radio on 68 and cell phone on!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA, CVSFA, SF, TF

Cell Phone 804 627 1575

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Good luck out there! Heading South to Harkers in search of my first Alby on the fly!
That should not be too hard....last week dozens of guys went down there and hooked up.
Sold 5000 Clouser,Deceivers and the new Gummy Minnows......

I am at the shop till Noon - Jim call me when you get up this morning

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Fishing Friday

Can't find a crew for Friday. Let me know if you want to fish my boat or want someone to share the expenses on yours.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA
Cell 804 627 1575

·
Registered
846 Posts
Second that Harkers trip. Leaving Sat evening to fish Sunday and Monday. Never been before and am way excited.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts