Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out in a couple of hours with my neighbor. I'll post when I get back...hopefully with :photo4:.

Registering other people to fish on your boat is easy (through Md DNR) but a PIA...why is this needed? All the years I've had a fishing licsense I've never been called for any survey.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
0, zilch, nada, not even a hit...went out 1 hour before high tide couldn't hold position boat swinging back and forth couldn't keep lines from going under the boat...but, the weather was beautiful...water was 46 in all 3 places...beats working...the boat and I smell terrible, skunkish kinda odor.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
well at least you didn't blow a gasket

I'll be out tomorrow for a few hours at dawn on deer creek looking for shad and maybe trout too if the shad aren't there, might check out the base of the dam as well.

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well at least you didn't blow a gasket
How true...things are almost back to normal...as far as fishing goes...still can't do a few things but, all in all I'm very, very fortunate.

Now for that 50+lber :yes:.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have sat next to alot of boats and not caught a darned thing, you know to stay away from the parking lots.......
Jhub have you tried throwing a 5 gallon bucket out the back to keep from swaying in the wind?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts