Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the friends and contacts mean. i have names in some inbox. don't really understand the concept, but different than a pm. i have time to learn today.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
HI JD,

Man.....maybe you and I should just get together and get drunk. (your house or mine)?:D

Ever since the big change to tf a couple yrs ago, I just stick to the basics. I used to get into the profiles and you could see what kind of boats people had or where they are from. (if they put it in).
I don't know how to see that anymore.

As far as 'friends', that's no problem understanding. As I tell the boss, 'I don't have any'.

About time to move the Cat to FH. You always have an open invite for that feeshin.
:D

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come echo what does it mean, i wish i could have gone this am.......but.

ron, gettin' drunk, first let me come down from my high on life. any luck/tire kickers on the house? how's da 401???

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Thats so people can see how cool you are by the list of names of your friends. Then you can list those people in order of there coolness and you'll have your top 5. Once you get your top 5 you can switch these people around depending on what mood your in. Why tell someone your mad at them if you only have to move there name down 20 places in a list. You can thank Myspace, and Facebook for this new way of communication.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Other people will tell you its a contact list so you don't have to keep searching for people's names if you want to contact them. But I gave you the real meaning.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
J,

Just took it off the market. Will keep it off thru the holidays and back on prob in Feb.
Will keep tabs on what is going on, can always put it back on before then. The inventory is going down because a number of people take it off this time of year. We'll see what the election/bail outs/etc brings to the housing market.

Our stuff is in Guaranteed Var annuities. They guarantee the amt we put in, some actually guarantee 5-6% increase yrly. (the actual value is down because some of it is in stocks). Put some in a reit about 4 months ago and that is working well so far(chose to get a monthly income from it).
But, if I was still working, getting close to retirement and had the 401K's, think I would be in big dodo.
:yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts