Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if there have been any posts on this recently? Just got off the phone with Ft Smallwood and the lady I talked to stated that the ramp should be done by Mid-March and accommodate a boat up to 25' long.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
It's about time. Is this a state or count ramp? Will there be a fee to launch? I grew up on Rock Creek. Haven't been on it in about 45 yrs.
I'll tow up there one day this summer and smoke it over. Bring back a memory or two.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
The one & only Anne Arundel County Owned Boat Ramp. it is a start in the right direction by Anne Arundel county,,,,Finaly!!
never heard of a length limit on a ramp??
Up to 25' ???
anyone know why?

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
RJ - My guess is the limited space to park trailers.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The one & only Anne Arundel County Owned Boat Ramp. it is a start in the right direction by Anne Arundel county,,,,Finaly!!
never heard of a length limit on a ramp??
Up to 25' ???
anyone know why?
I made sure to ask them specifically what length since they haven't updated the info on the ramp since 2014 and I was wondering what was going on with this ramp. When I asked about length the person I spoke to told me she'd call me back and sure enough in less than 2 minutes she called me back and gave me that length. It probably is because of what Skip is stating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts