Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of Sunday Gas at Calvert marina was 3.25 for 93 octane. Gas in Lusby was 2.99 for 89They expect it to fall next week too. This is great news for anyone that has any money left after the last few weeks in the market.

Jeff

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Gas Prices

My local Exxon is 2.91 tonight and the stock market recovered 938 points of the recent losses. Things are looking up.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Kinda sad when your excited about $3.00 gas but I guess you gotta take what you can get. Dropping pretty fast though. Good to see.

·
Registered
474 Posts
It's 2.81 inland. By the way, it was under $1.61 at the end of W's first term, and about $1.20 during his first term. Just a fact.

·
7,173 Posts
I will probably incite a riot but I sure hope the price drop don't stop the momentum towards alternative energy sources. Where is Jeff-Goose when you need him? I want to see us off of foreign oil and oil altogether. My Army buddy always tells me "your green skirt is showing" because he thinks it's all a big left-wing conspiracy.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
I drove through Laurel,Md today (Monday) and saw it for $2.95 at a few stations.Most near me BWI area are $3.05 to $3.15 . Alot better then over $4.00 :thumbup:.

Just in time for the Annapolis powerboat show :clapping2:.

·
7,173 Posts
Skip - Exxon @ Arundel Mills is $2.91 and probably 2.80s tomorrow. . Jim

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Paid 2.91 at Shell on Rt 198 in Laurel, BUT had to wait 15 minutes in line. Seems PG is cheaper than Mont Co, which makes sense, somehow.....

The real crock of :censored::censored::censored: is how gas companies align their different grades. It should be, reg, mid, and high octane.. SHell for some reason, does mid reg and high, where as BP does High reg and mid... And YES I pressed the wrong damn button once....

·
Registered
956 Posts
Costco's the other night in Anne Arundel Mills, 2.89, Cheapest I have seen yet. Then the next day was 2.93, thats not bad either. Went the other dy to somewhere in Glen Burnie Exon Gas was $2.99, right across the street was 3.15. How do you figure that? Both were regular.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts