Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
You aint going to like it Troy. Sat. nite it went up to $3.55/Gal. That Tuna chunkin trip is gonna make for some xpensive fishin'. Wish I had some good news.

Mac[sad]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mac. Yeah, I'd say tuna is out along with most of striper season if things don't improve. I almost hate to even post who has fuel seeing as the charters need it more than I to stay in business.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First signs of hope this morning in my area. One station dropped the price from $3.50 to $3.09 and another from $3.39 to $3.09. Most stations that were dry now have fuel. Maybe by striper season, I'll be out there after all. Thanks for the Norview report Frog!
Mac, we may be at the dock the weekend of the 17th whether we fish or not....rum is still affordable! [wink]

·
Registered
109 Posts
norview prices the gas on what they pay for it for each load. i don't think the price will change until they use up this load. when they get another, maybe the price will come down.
frog

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mac, we have Sydney that weekend, so we won't be able to attend. Sounds like it should be fun as long as Paco keeps his clothes on! hehehe Were you and Sherry planning on going?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought fuel at $269 a gallon from Bob Reiner at Chesapeake Cove last Saturday morning. He said was going up with the next fuel load he gets, but he didn't think he would have any problems getting more fuel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts