Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bucks chasing does all over, both Caroline county farms and our Wicomico Farms. Stupid time for the big boys - Hope it lasts til Saturday's Gun opener!

Good Luck!

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,141 Posts
Hunted Talbot Co. this AM 'till 11:00 and saw only 1 small buck that I passed on. Buddy saw only 1 also. I guess the noises made by Goose hunters driving trucks in fields and unloading decoys didn't help any. It was the perfect morning for action, but none came my way. If squirrels were deer I'd be limited out.[wink]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Drove to my brother-in-laws Saturday. On the way, mid-afternoon, on rt. 309 saw a scrappy 4 pointer and later saw a big bodied buck with a tall rack. Both out in the middle of the fields walking fast....

Ken

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was working at a house in Centreville today and at 10 am a huge 9 point comes out into the back of this subdivision and walks across a march area behind the houses. The wind was howling, the rain was coming down and he was walking like he owned the place. His head went directly to his back, I don't remember seeing the neck line. He was all jacked up.

On another note we found a buck that I had pictures of and will try to post. The ******* farmers were shooting as they were combining their soybeans (they didn't stop til 9 that night). He was a monster - it was depressing. They didn't even try to find him as he was just off their field.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts