Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the waitresses are doing shots with you and you get home at 11:30 from a SRRKC meeting - you know it was a fun one.

Great time and big thank you for Jim at Marty's for setting it up and nice discount on tackle.

Looks like about 20 or so signed up for April 11th - should be good kick off to season.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I want to thank y'all!

Good company...good time as always! I appreiate the Mug, it will be put to good use. I appreciate everything you did. Some of y'all did more than you had to (you know what I mean...don't do it again)..thank you.

I was a little crispy around the edges this morning...thanks to a coupla guys that kept me up too late...but, fun, and worth the pink elephants.

I hope we keep the tradition up. Next year will be 9 years for the SRRKC/Adams/Martys meeting, if'n you want.

Next year please....keep the nudity, waitress pickin' up, brawling, and general debauchery to a minimum. It's bad when the police dispatcher, restuarant manager, and neighbors call me to complain the next morning. (j/k...lol....the neighbors didn't call).

Thanks again,
Jim

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I just need to think of a better alibi for getting home 2+ hours late next year. I tried "Jim needed our help restocking the shelves in the store" - - didn't work.

Thanks again Jim and Liz (and pass along our thanks to the gals at Adam's, too)

Ralph M.
Wish-A-Fish Annapolis
SRRKC

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Had a great time and for medical reasons I don't indulge in alcoholic beverages. Rod knows how to run a good club and meeting. Can't say enough about Jim. He's a great tackle shop owner and a great host for this meeting. I think the etched mug was a good idea and it caught Jim by surprise as he doesn't expect any accolades for the good things he does for us fishermen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.