Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I register Independent just for that reason. Voting those in power out continually at least cuts down on their settling in and also sends a message. Two Independents did win this year....a 100% increase :D (yeah I know Liberman is bogus).

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
I keep saying that there is none and people on this forum keep telling me how wrong I am. Yet, the evidence continues...
NO JIM!

All the nay saying comes to nothing when you have no (realistic) plan yourself....

Hmmmmmmmm and you say you're not a lib/dem...........

One gets the feeling it's more important for Jim to be right than for our Nation to prosper......

sogofigure

·
Registered
16,824 Posts
NO JIM!

All the nay saying comes to nothing when you have no (realistic) plan yourself....

Hmmmmmmmm and you say you're not a lib/dem...........

One gets the feeling it's more important for Jim to be right than for our Nation to prosper......

sogofigure
Firstly, I have posted my plan on this forum several times in the past to to suggest that I have none is another of your consistent lies which we are all growing used to.

Secondly, I would rather be wrong and that we can trust our politicians to do what is in the best interest of our country rather than themselves. But that is not the case. I cannot help it if I am right.

Thirdly, whether the nation prospers or not is of little interest to me. I am far more concerned with the moral fiber than the success.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Firstly, I have posted my plan on this forum several times in the past to to suggest that I have none is another of your consistent lies which we are all growing used to.

Secondly, I would rather be wrong and that we can trust our politicians to do what is in the best interest of our country rather than themselves. But that is not the case. I cannot help it if I am right.

Thirdly, whether the nation prospers or not is of little interest to me. I am far more concerned with the moral fiber than the success.
SORRY, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKABLE PLAN!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts