Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hearing all kinds of rumors - Please I want to set the record straight before any more get started - and assure everyone that this is strickly a business decision - not personal!!!! -
Everyone was mailed a letter this past week - some have received them and some have not yet.
The Florida Div had their first tournament scheduled for Jan 14 and we had to make a decision before that tournament!

A copy is attached here!

January 4, 2006

Guys & Dolls Members

Would like to wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year~! We love all of you!!!

Unfortunately, we have some rather bad news for 2006 – we are going to have to cancel the 2006 season due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. There are contractual agreements that cannot be met, therefore, we are canceling the season.

During the next few months we will be seeking investors who might be interested in helping us take Guys & Dolls to the level we desire and your deserve. If this does not happen, you will be kept informed via the web site, e-mail or “snail mail”. A final decision will be made about the future of Guys & Dolls no later than September 1, 2006.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and ask for your patience and understanding during this tough time for us. This decision was not easy to make.

If you have pre-registered for any tournament(s) and paid by check, you’re refund is enclosed with this letter. If you have registered by credit card, your card has not been charged.

If you have any questions or comments, the best way to get them to us at this time is thru the mail or e-mail – [email protected], please.

Thanks in advance for your understanding. This is something that had just happened over the past week, we really hate having to do this but some things you just have to deal with the best you can and this is the decision that we made. Hopefully we can work thru these difficulties and continue on at a later time.

We love you all and thank you so much for your continue support through the past 24 years. It has really been great!!!! Hope that we are able to do it again, soon!!!

God Bless and Good fishing to Everyone!

Terry & Sandra
Guys & Dolls Couples Tournaments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow!! This is really a shock!! I hope things can be worked out. I have truely have enjoyed all the people that I have met. How can we help?
[sad] leana

·
Registered
1 Posts
We got the letter today and are very dissappointed, however we appreciate business decisions and would like to see it taken to the next level as well. Take care! [smile]

·
Registered
51 Posts
We got our letter on Saturday and yes we where shock by what we was reading, and at the same sadden by this news[sad][sad] This was something that we enjoyed very much and brought us closer as a couple and made very close friendships around the state's. I do wish that things work out and if there is anything we can do please let us know, God Bless you and your family.

Annette and Steve Humphryes
Al West.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts