Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has been a while since gas has been under 2 bucks.

Although I am not celebrating, it does beat the **** out of spending 100 bucks a piece to fill my trucks up.

Here is a site where you can track gas prices in your area.

http://www.virginiabeachgasprices.com/

EDIT: Well, it was under 2 bucks this morning.(10:23 am) Looks like it jummmmped some today.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Start buying it and bringing it to the marina with you............then maybe they will get the idea..........

Dennis,

I filled up my Tahoe yesterday for $60!!!!! Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I think my Yammie has gotten spoiled drinking the expensive stuff. I hope it will still run on $2.00 gas. ;-)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Let me know whe you are ready to try her out Joe! We need to hook up together!!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Let me know whe you are ready to try her out Joe! We need to hook up together!!!
I've got two more weekends devoted to Soccer and then things start looking better Robert. I'm off for Thanksgiving and again from 12/24-1-4.

I'll call you.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Dennis I need help to fill the boat up. I wonder if the US Government will give me a $400.00 bailout?:D:clap::clap:

I am hooking the boat and driving to the 1.95 a gallon station. Look out Tuna I am coming! This Saturday O.I.!:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Start buying it and bringing it to the marina with you............then maybe they will get the idea..........

Dennis,

I filled up my Tahoe yesterday for $60!!!!! Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo
I have considered buying a gas buddy to do just that but was not sure of the policies around B.Y.O.G. Lets see here... pay $3.40 at the marina or $2.00 at WAWA. I need 80 gals to go seabass'n this weekend so that about 100 bucks or so. Sorry, just thinking out loud.

"Earley Times"

·
Registered
133 Posts
fuel.....

....guy on boatdiesel reported a dock in Texas had DIESEL at 2.68 I believe...supposedly coming this way.....LOL....:clap:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
"Cheap" gas hurts

Todays daily rag says Iran is hurting for money since prices are down. :clapping2:

Anybody have a suggestion as to how much aid the US should send them?? :censored:

budc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts