Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a knee replaced and I am alittle limited in getting in and out of the boat on the lift. I don't have a trailer, so I need to fill the tank one last time before cold weather. Has anyone gotten gas at the local marinas on the Magothy or close. I don't want to miss out on the low prices before it spikes up again. If someone is alot cheaper I would like to use them. Hope this makes sense, hard to type on this medication sometimes. Thanks for you help. Rich

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the information. That is a big difference from the last time I paid at old Hamilton Harbor. Rich

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Rich, Make sure you let your fingers do the walking first...Most of the stations get pretty freaky with their hours this time of year.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
hey rich -

i can't help you with gas prices. Just wanted to rub it in that i have spent virtually nothing on gas this year with the Maycraft!!!

Are you land locked for some time or are you going to be able to go to CBBT this winter? I want to get down there with you and Kimbro.

-Mike

·
Registered
413 Posts
Call around, Atlantic Marina on the Magothy was the cheapest this summer. But some marinas are trying to empty their tanks for the winter so it could be hit or miss on whether they have gas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts