Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of any reports of not mixing new gas blends with eynthol to the old gas which has some other additive. I heard that you should burn all you gas out before adding new.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I heard the same thing....gotta add Stabil @each fillup now.
Gas mileage should go down too...gee what a great gov't we have, helping out the littles...
Mark

·
Registered
11,150 Posts
Nothing quit like a Texas oil barron for president.It's called supply & demand...not price gouging???Think about it...who complained when realestate went sky high over night?Only the people who dodn't own any and wanted to buy.The Gov.is loving that too,higher prices mean higher property taxes & higher closing taxes & costs.Didn't his father say"Read My Lips"Remember that?

·
Registered
109 Posts
i talked to doug, the manager of norview, and he told me the marinas in d-ville would not be getting any ethanol gas. don't know if thats right, but what he said

frog

·
Registered
109 Posts
mac
it was $3.17 saturday. take off the 10 cents discount and 17.5 cent tax refund and its cheaper than at the service stations. thats pretty hard to believe and its mid-grade gas.

frog

·
Registered
131 Posts
Tapeworm go on the DMV website and download the gas tax refund form. All gas purchased for boats is eligible for the refund. You must have your original receipts with the name address and gallons purchased. It really adds up over a season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts