Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the legislator is more concerned over the gay marriage issue then the rockfish issues. Can't understand it as I know of no one who gives a **** about the gay issue but I know plenty that are worried about the plight of the rockfish.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I would be willing to bet money that, statewide, way more people care more about the gay marriage issue (for and against) than care about rockfish. Watch how quickly the anti-gay marriage groups get the necessary 50k+ signatures for the referendum and compare that to the signatures on the net ban petition. But yeah, the mountain name thing is stupid.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Aww, man! I thought this was the name of a new reality show..

·
Premium Member
26,290 Posts
I was waiting for a photo of some " pretty boys " primping and combing out parachutes with a blow dryer.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
The two issues seem to converge when the discussion turns to fishing with those white "Tilghman Island boots":cowboy:.....or the "Euro-styling" on newer Grady Whites (don't worry Skip, I think your boat made it out of the factory just before the cross-over).

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Yes, those boots always struck me as light loafers so I went with the yellow, which still look rather "odd" with shorts (or chaps).

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
The moving of this thread confirms my suspicion that the Conservation Board is meant to be the new "BS" board.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
If the gay marriage bill passes,do you think the one that fishes will still get to go as often as before marriage? Can he use the standard lines everyone else uses. And will he throw back heterosexual fish to keep his bride happy? What was the title of this thread?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts