Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening Tidal Fisher's.. Update on the Vendor's for the 7 th Annual Fishing Flea Market.. 130+.. Just got off the phone from a Vendor from Annapolis MD.. He informed me he had 200 Rod and Reels Combination he needs to get rid of or he cannot come home..
Looks like this is going to be a day to remember.. You don't want to miss it.. Last two years over 2,000 customers..This year, from the interest to date, expecting 3,000.. It will be amazing for a 6 hour event.. $3.00 entry fee, Children under 12 are free. As always, great breakfast and lunch food.. First year Beer will be available.. Any question, please shout 757-287-0330.. Need direction to the Chesapeake Conference Center.. wwwfishgbfa.com

·
Registered
374 Posts
Who can I speak to about postponing this event for another week? The 5th is my wedding anniversary and, if I want to fish at all this season, I can't spend that day at a fishing flea market.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
rwh...sure you can. it is only a half day event. come early , with cash. leave early with stuff. spend the rest of the day with your bride. YOU CAN DO IT ALL...(you could even bring her???)

See you there ......

BOB ALLEN, PSWSFA & VSSA

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Who can I speak to about postponing this event for another week? The 5th is my wedding anniversary and, if I want to fish at all this season, I can't spend that day at a fishing flea market.
Thanks, I truly needed a good laugh this morning.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I am up and after breakfast will drive over to Chesapeake to visit the GB Fishing Flea market. perfect weather. Takes me about an hour to get there.

Dr. Bob Allen, VSSA Hampton VA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts