Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water was already stained north of the bridge, but yesterday's 4/13 satellite image showed a slug of brown water heading south.

·
Registered
89 Posts
talked to a couple of LMB fisherman yesterday saying this past weekend they had all the gates open at the dam, makes that water nice and mucky

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
talked to a couple of LMB fisherman yesterday saying this past weekend they had all the gates open at the dam, makes that water nice and mucky
You were misinformed, there have not been more than 5 gates open all spring. For reference there are 53 gates total.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You were misinformed, there have not been more than 5 gates open all spring. For reference there are 53 gates total.
Ok well not trying to argue over specifics, apparently the flow was very high and muddy water (i guess they assumed more then normal so they went with all) either way Water is MUDDY, wasnt that the point of this topic to begin with

·
Registered
864 Posts
kinda reminds me of a couple springs ago when we had to run towards Poplar Is to find decent water. It was really stained on Sun around LP so I will be heading south from Rock Hall on Sat and I will be waiting till I have enough light to see any floating debris that will be around. Not the start I was hoping for....

John

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Flats looks like a bust this weekend with mud and debris and trolling is too boring. Motorcycle weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts