Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Any guess on how old she is?

I'm going for 18 and a day..... You guys are flat out stone cold sick dirty nasty old men.

Mike how about posting the pic of your tongue out on that little 6'5" blonde teenie? If I were her father I'd thump your dentures out along the last 2 teeth you got left in your head.

Act your age you freakin pediphile perverts.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any guess on how old she is?

I'm going for 18 and a day..... You guys are flat out stone cold sick dirty nasty old men.

Mike how about posting the pic of your tongue out on that little 6'5" blonde teenie? If I were her father I'd thump your dentures out along the last 2 teeth you got left in your head.

Act your age you freakin pediphile perverts.
What's a 6'5" teenie ? Any time you wanna try some thumpin , bring it on ******* . You're just an angry pos that has nothing better to do than pass judgement on everyone else . Even if she is only 18 , that makes her legal anywhere in the country . What ? Don't appreciate a beautiful girl ? You are the one that's sick buddy .

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
What's a 6'5" teenie ? Any time you wanna try some thumpin , bring it on ******* . You're just an angry pos that has nothing better to do than pass judgement on everyone else . Even if she is only 18 , that makes her legal anywhere in the country . What ? Don't appreciate a beautiful girl ? You are the one that's sick buddy .
Try as you might you don't scare me. You are clearly a pathetic pedophile.... don't forget to hang that mandated no candy sign on the door tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try as you might you don't scare me. You are clearly a pathetic pedophile.... don't forget to hang that mandated no candy sign on the door tomorrow.
Crawl back in your hole slug , that slimy trail you're leaving behind you is pretty gross . Nobody here trying to scare you . Base on your posts , you think you know everything about everything . Never try and voice an opinion , just try and state everything as fact . You are obviously a chip off the old etoofool , so bitter , angry and demented . Maybe you need medication ? Time for a check up from the neck up .:yes:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
to hell with all this **** , mike i cant beleived you stooped so low, what the hell has come over you....i mean come on man are you for real....................a pancake...a frickin pancake, dude thats sick......now can we get back to the bait and boxes pictures please............im feeling it , gotta have more cowbell

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
:nono:and of all things a rabbitt, that poor thing cant be no older than two weeks....:nono:man dont know whats gotting in to you lately :D:D

·
Banned
184 Posts
A pathetic pedophile who cruises the men for men section of craigslist. Don't ever click one of his links unless you want to explain why you're surfing gay pick up sites.

Might be time for Dateline to visit Maryland.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A pathetic pedophile who cruises the men for men section of craigslist. Don't ever click one of his links unless you want to explain why you're surfing gay pick up sites.

Might be time for Dateline to visit Maryland.
How am I a pedophile you effing idiot ? You obviously have an aversion to the female anatomy . You also have no sense of humor what so ever . Continue to throw those stones . I love it . Keep'em coming .:yes: Just like Etoofool , easy to troll up and take the bait . Between you , slugface and the foolish one , I don't know who is more of a presumptuous , holier than thou ahole . You guys should just get together and take your act on the road:yes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts