Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to get SS marine to answer emails and they just have not. I guess they are busy. They have come highly recommended from several people. I am looking to get a Hard T top along with a folding tower added to my boat in the next year. Anyone have any other people they would recommend? Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Friend from work, his dad does boats and Marine Fabricators in Topping does all his aluminum/stanless fab. http://www.marinefabricators.com/

Planned on looking at them if I ditch my boat for a center console
Marine Fabricators did an awesome job for my boat. Awesome/sturdy aluminum welds and it looks great. I have have the T-Top/Tower for about a year and put it to the test without a problem. I highly recommend!

·
Registered
7 Posts
richard busher in wachapreague va best i have seen very neat and clean and stands behind his work he has welded on my last 3 boats i wouldnt use or reccomend anyone else

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anyone use Moubray Co.Boat Repairs in Kilmarnock,Va?
I have a boat on order being shipped to Jetts marine in Reedville within the next week or two. After they add electronics, Moubray will be installing a custom hardtop with cobia tower and remote steering. Check out their facebook they have lots of great pics of past work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts