Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope to have my girl splashed as soon as this nor'easter passes. She now has a more aggressive non-skid, hatches resealed and 12 top side rod holders for if I get out on a week day to pull some boards I picked up from 27Sailfish. (work is gonna have to slow down before that happens though :wacko: - will pull 6 lines without boards on the weekend )

Boards all painted up... (to tie me over until the chumming picks up :poke1: )

·
Premium Member
26,173 Posts
Boat looks almost too clean to fish.:D

You might want to spray some orange paint on the boards-white is tough for other boaters to see when it's rough (whitecaps).The flag helps but orange boards are the best color. Skip

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks skip. I plan on throwing some day glow orange spray paint on em. I have used a few coats of epoxy wood deck paint on em. BTW, She aint a Grady but she will do ;)

Mike, if can fish a day, let me know!

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Thanks skip. I plan on throwing some day glow orange spray paint on em. I have used a few coats of epoxy wood deck paint on em. BTW, She aint a Grady but she will do ;)

Mike, if can fish a day, let me know!
Offer very much appreciated!!Have been working 6 days a week for a while.Not a lot of free time,and a million things to get done.I'd Love to get out with ya'.[Mike]

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Let me know when things slow down or if a Sunday works. I may try to fish some Sunday late afternoon to evenings if possible. I have church then the boy has soccer from 1-2pm. Also, I need to find a time when I can squeeze a gear swap to 3.73 in the red one by the house accountant .. I will give you a call at work as soon as i figure that one out

·
1,295 Posts
Splashed mine today. Everything works great. My new planer boards worked great. Thanks Wayne Morgan for the plans. Time to put a few costs of bright paint on them and take em fishin!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Gettin Ready

That;s a GREAT looking boat and puller. You are blessed my friend, life can't get much better.

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skip, (27sailfish) had them on there when I got them from him. They are just Bell bike flags. I would assume that they can be found at most bike shops

1 - 14 of 14 Posts