Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I took some pics this evening of it... pretty cool!

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Dal, thanks for the head's up. I did see them yesterday, but this evening, following your directions to go outside and look up, I did so. All I got was a face full of rain. Later, I went out and saw the moon, Jupiter and Venus.

Very pretty!

Ele

·
Registered
477 Posts
Very COOL but being the smarty I am I didn't look up in the rain :hysterical: @ Ele

·
Registered
404 Posts
Star watching

The neat thing is how the planets have been moving closer and closer to each other for the past three weeks. If it had not been for the earlier post, I would have never known nor appreciated what I was watching/seeing. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Dal, Was one of the most spectacular sights in the sky I have ever seen. I was just coming out of the deer woods and looked up beautiful sight.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I've been looking @ this for the past few nights on my way to work good to know what I was looking at.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Saw it all the way home from Deer camp this evening. It was a PERFECT end to an outstanding weekend. Fried a turkey Thursday, Finished Christmas shopping on Friday, got a doe and a buck Saturday and spent Sunday butchering. Cleaned up this afternoon and came home. The clouds rolled away and there they were....BEAUTIFUL!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding :watchout6:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I looked at it. Cool. Appreciate the astronomical reminders Popster! :yes:
I remember being on the board last Winter and stepping outside to look at the lunar eclipse.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts