Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incredible game. I do not think either side has a complaint. They both left it on the field.

I know I am tired and I just watched the game on TV.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I dunno it's pretty hockey when you have NFL officials misquoting NFL rules on a play that decided the game. Two reviews and two bad call by officials. Think Harbaugh has realized what he's in for yet? How do NFL officials not know the ball has to break the plane of the goal line no matter what for it to be a touchdown?

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
I agree with Russ .Now that makes 2 games this year with the Steelers where the Raven were winning for about 55 minutes in each.I think the Ravens got screwed on both of them calls which lead to points infact the last one determined to outcome.I wonder what the Steelers would of done with a 4th and inches?Most likely would have gone for the 3 in light of the boneheaded move that Jeff Fisher did earlier in the day and the gift that they got earlier.Now the other side of the coin is maybe the fix was in.;-)

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Wanna know what really screwed the Ravens......giving up a 93 yard drive in the closing minutes of the game.
No doubt about that fact. First Washington goes down with a pulled hammy and Suggs gets shaken up. Pretty soon you are playing soft coverage and have no pass rush. That's some bad luck on the final drive to decide the ballgame. How many horsehoes are you Steeler fans walking around with up your butts anyway?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
The steeler fans have killed all the horses in Pittsburgh to get those horse shoes. They are surely luckier than most teams when it comes to the officiating. Ravens should have known you can not beat them on field goals. Harbaugh should have gone for touchdowns, they already have beat what the sports writers predicted before the season began.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Steelers are luckier than most! I have an issue with that statement. How many times did the Ravens have the NFL Officials apologize to them in the last four years. They apologized to the Steelers after the Indy playoff game in '05, a game which they won despite bad officiating. They apologized about a blatent holding on 4th and 2 which led to a 1st down putting Jacksonville into field goal range, a game the Steeler's lost on that last second play. They apologized when they messed up the fumble recovery by Troy Polamalu in the San Diego game, another game the Steeler's won despite bad officiating calls. Lucky my hairy derrière! You know a team is really good when they win in spite of the bad calls that go against them.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
No luck or the steelers today. Big ben had a terrible day on the field. Ravens on the other hand pulled off two runs for the record books. Poor dallas, but they still have a shot at the playoffs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts