Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and was wondering if anyone wants to a) take a tidalfisherman fishing b) split a half day charter c) tell me where to have a drink and at least talk about fishing.

I'll be staying at Pirate's Cove :)

Normally I'm found on the Mid-Atlantic board yammering about the canyons.

Best regards,

Ben

·
Registered
37 Posts
YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEST LOCATION...SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ROOM ON A BOAT AT THE FINEST KIND MARINA (JUST DOWN THE STREET) AND THERE IS LOTS OF BOATS RIGHT WHERE YOU'RE STAYING. SHRIMPERS IS A GOOD PLACE FOR A BEER WATER FRONT RIGHT ON THE MANITEE POCKET (GOOD FOOD TOO). I NORMALLY HAVE MY BOAT THERE FROM NOV-APRIL. GREAT FISHING SPOT. WAS DOWN TWO WEEKS AGO...KILLED THE DOLPHIN.

·
Registered
37 Posts
they have both in stuart...several river charters as well as offshore. I happen to know one river captain in fort pierce...they are targeting redfish, snook, season is closing soon, tarpon , trout should be good also. The river charters also run along the beach and to a place called the BOILS (lots of fish generally).

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be most interested in trying for tarpon or sail on a fly - if that can be done with a 1/2 day package that I can go in on with someone I'll go for it...otherwise I'll just have that beer :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
SAILS ARE NOT THAT PLENTIFUL RIGHT NOW...TARPON SHOULD BE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. BEST BET IS TO CHECK WITH FINEST KIND MARINA MAYBE THEY HAVE SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SHARE A CHARTER. (GOOD PEOPLE)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Right know where targeting Albie's & Dolphin on the fly. There's alot of Shark's with the Albie's. You loose a few to them. Tarpon should be starting to show on the beach's. The river should have Snook & Trout, the Snook season closed last week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts