Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to try my luck for the flounder tomorrow. If it is anything like the last several times I have been it should be interesting!
Good luck to all who go. I will do a post after tomorrow.
T-Bear

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One small throwback and 2 sharks for my effort yesterday! Weather man missed the mark also. Got really rough.
T-Bear

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
(was waiting for report)
I wondered if you went,, the trees limbs waving here, were telling me it wasn't a good boat day.
I tried to pull boat, to paint new transducer but brakes locked up on trailer. Rough day for me too.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Weather man missed mark both days, sat morning was not 5 to 10 with 0 to 1 footers....the wind out of southwest was honking at windmill

·
Registered
913 Posts
One small throwback and 2 sharks for my effort yesterday! Weather man missed the mark also. Got really rough.
T-Bear
I heard you on the radio. I tried around 2r and 1p area with only a couple tiny blues. Only put a few hours in and got tired of getting beat up. As everyone said weather man was way off.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just sharks and a decent Blue while chumming off Gwynns Island for Cobia (Milford Spit) on Saturday. I think the blue fish was having an identity crisis hitting cut bait floating in a chum slick.
Trolled briefly for some Spanish but realized that 'surfing' on the waves probably wasn't helping the tolling speeds. Good to get some pullage from 3ft sharks though.
Anybody have luck with Cobia in the Milford spit area? I always hear about windmill but never anywhere else. Does the reef produce any?
What channel are you all on?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Sometimes the weather prediction is off in the other direction. A small craft advisory has been in effect for the last 7 hours in front of my house. The flag has been limp and the only waves are ripples on the sandbar out front. Normally the predictions are pretty good, but today it cost me a day on the water.

flag.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts