Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally admitted to myself that I want to spend my extra time out west chasing trout, so I am looking to get rid of the bigger boat. I listed it in the classifieds but could make a deal for another flyfisherman. It would make a great first boat for the bay.

What I can't list are all the members and former members of this board that have fished on this boat, or caught memorable fish on it.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Jay I can only quote and old and wiser man then me. :eek: Go west young man go west. bwahahaha:D And by the way. Don't forget us little people while your there. In other words. POST A LOT OF PICTURES.:yes: :thumbup: :clap: oh I almost forgot. Dam it's hell getting old. I fished from that boat. If I didn't already have one that size. I would buy it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Jay, bmail still doesn't seem to be working.

Basically, I wanted to get some more info. Can you elaborate on what work needs to be done to it and the trailer? Also, which evinrude motor is it? Is it carburated or direct-inject? Also, do you have any pictures?

I'll give you a call later today.

Thanks
Sawyer

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
I was on that boat and caught my largest striper (at the time) on my first cast of the day. Great boat, plenty of room and plenty of fish mojo.

Good luck out west. I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Looks like you just became a freshwater trout fishermen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts