Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Reedville Fishermen's Fair will be held at the Northumberland Middle School on route 360, Heathsville on March 4th & 5th. To register for advance tickets call 804-453-6529. This Fishing Fair is a golden opportunity for anglers new to the area to learn about the local Chesapeake fishing and for veteran anglers to learn about new techniquers and to share their experiences. The main focus of the event is the excellent seminars by local Captains. Also the latest tackle, information on charters, used tackle and various marine products including Captain trainining will be available at the show + excellent food.[excited]
Also on March 25th the Northern Neck Anglers Sport Fishing Club willbe presenting Fishing Seminars at the Nothumberland County Community Center.See the Chesapeake Angler magazine for further information.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Bob, thanks for the plug on the NNAC Sport Fishing Seminar. The admissions start at 8:00AM and the show starts at 8:50AM. The first talk at 9:00AM will be Capt. Ryan Roger on fishing at the Maryland Middle Grounds. Following Ryan will be Capt. Mike Quade, Capt. Bob Reed, Mr. Tim Sherman, Capt. Jeff Gantnier, and Capt. Billy Pipkin. Their topics will include tackle selection, trolling, chumming, and power drifting. There will be plenty of free door prizes and the NNAC will provide lunch for the people. It will be a full day of interesting activities so come on out and join us. Dave

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
245 Posts
Capt. Dave,
I thought the NNAC seminar was on the 25th? Is it the 4th now, or is this something different?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Ches. The NNAC Seminar is on Saturday March 25th. Bob Reed was also talking about the Reedville Fishermen's Museum Fishing Fair that will be on March 4 & 5. If you have any questions give me a Bmail. Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts