Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today with Capt. Rob aboard the Reel Escape. Headed north and found our 4 nice 38 inchers and 4 smaller fish for the box. Had a very nice time with Rob and mate Robert on a nice ride on a not to nice bay, but nobody got sick, but one was close! Lots of pics taken but not by me so maybe next time for those. Thanks Rob and we will do it again soon. Mike (Stripers11)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Garry, we fished from middle of the cut, art reef, asphalt pile, to Smith light, to Md. line, to half way to Tangier, to back to 59a, and a hole lot of other things on the bottom that Ive never seen before. Hope that helps you some. My advise for the mouth of the Potomac with 25knt winds is dont go there in less than a 43 ft Viking, and I still got my ass wet.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Reel Escape Report

Mike,

Glad you had a boat like the Reel Escape to fish on. Rob & Robert will definitely put you on the fish and fish hard with you. Nice fish too!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
Coastal Conservation Association-Virginia

·
Registered
708 Posts
pretty work Rob and Robert....

we were supposed to go this morning but calling for wind and seas.... ahhhh not a breath of breeze in Richmond so far this morning.... WTF!!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Mike,

It was great to have you and the crew with us yesterday and thanks for the kind words! Your crew was great to have on board and I believe we got a couple of them their biggest stripers ever!

We had to work hard for what we got yesterday, but hard work ALWAYS pays off! I would love to see those pics when you get em! [email protected]

Thanks again guys! Till next time!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Nice pics Mike! Thanks for posting up! We had a tough go at it this weekend, but we sqeaked out a few nice 36-38's both days for our crews.........Again as always it was a pleasure having you all on board! We need to get your wife on a nice fish!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts