Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again had the pleasure to fish with John Pearce on his newish Sea Hunt BX22. Started off in Ebay with lots of topwater action and a quick limit to 22" with John missing the chance at another biggun on his banana creek chub popper (its gotta be because of the "banana" part).

When the sun came up and the topwater bite died we found a large area of breakers inside of Tilghman Pt with mixed rock (to 16" or so) and blues (to 4+ lbs!). Zulus proved very worthy against those bigger blues.

After toying with them for a while, we headed to the Narrows for looking for more rockfish action. Found a couple at the northern end of the Narrows at the end of the outgoing. Then headed into the Chester in search mode. Found tons of bait but no game fish marks. Finally headed way up river to fish some humps and found tons of rocks and blues but no more keeper-sized fish. Plenty of nonstop action though. It was another beautiful calm day. Its great to be on the water mid-week! :yes:

Thanks again JP!

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Nice report Phil. Looks like you and John covered come territory.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
thanks for the report fellas, sounds like a bit of running around there.

did you launch over there or run over from the western shore? in JP's new ride and with the bay as calm as it was yesterday, it would have only taken a minute:))

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
sounds like a very nice day, phill.
there are keepers over that way but need to run around to find them

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Phil - as always we loggeg in another fine trip and some nice topwater action to boot. Guess I better sharpen those hooks. Can't wait to do it again. Pretty soon I'll try the Gunpowder.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Sounds like a pretty successful trip to me Phil ,WTG ...gotta love the TW fishing .And no wind is a bonus :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Phil, Does Steve know you're fishing with another man?:D Glad you guys had some action. I need to get on JP's A$$ for a trip on his new ride. JP, expect a call.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Thanks Phil nice report. Won't be back out until 10/26, but hope things keep heating up.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jerry- Thanks!

Frank- We launched at the Narrows, you can cover alot of ground at 45 mph.

Mark- Thanks, we looked hard around Red 6, nada. Then made the move upriver.

JP- It was another fine day indeed!

Roger- TW is like a whole different ballgame, a better one!

flies- zulus are a more indestructable version of a BA, made by Strike King.

Jack- you too funny! :D Sorry to hear the trip up north was blown out.

Norman- You'll be on the water in due time, TW will only be getting better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts