Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished today with Capt. Larry Tawes out of Wenona, MD. Left the dock @ 6:30 due to the fact that I was the one who overslept today. Crossed Tangier Sound and through Kedges to below Point No Point. Ended up runnin around for bout 1/2 hour looking for some marks. Finally found them around 66. Had the 1st bite on Chart. tandum on the WWB at about 8:30, nice 36" fish. Stayed in that area for the next hour to get our limit up to 46". Seemed like it was hit or miss from what I heard on the radio. Back at it on Sunday.

·
Registered
365 Posts
:thumbup: Thanks for the report,hopefully I can do the same tomorrow.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey mover, Were you at marker 66 or 66' of water? Also,What was the hot color(s)? How much water were you in when you caught the fish? I like this info because this is where I fish, although I don't have to run that far south ever.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey mover, Were you at marker 66 or 66' of water? Also,What was the hot color(s)? How much water were you in when you caught the fish? I like this info because this is where I fish, although I don't have to run that far south ever.
We got all of our bites @ marker 66 in 50 to 60 feet. Most of the bites were coming on the WWB's with Chart. tandums. Had some bite on the pearl chuttes and tandums also.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
I don't think there is a Tawes born who does not catch fish :yes:. Great to hear some near #66 - I like that edge alot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts