Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone looking for some "Carabeanors - spelling?" - ya know the snap, "D" looking clips for the Scotty to planner board line connection, they have a four pack at the Annapolis dollar store. The big Dollar store on Forest Drive in the same shopping center as Home Depot and Outback. You get one 3" snap, a medium size one and two smaller ones - all for a buck!!! They are the cheaper ones, but look to be alum. I just bought a dozen packs so you might want to wait a few days before they re-stock (if they do). I'm sure you can get them even cheaper, but $1 will work for me.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Frozen food section--

For anyone looking for some "Carabeanors - spelling?" - ya know the snap, "D" looking clips for the Scotty to planner board line connection, they have a four pack at the Annapolis dollar store. The big Dollar store on Forest Drive in the same shopping center as Home Depot and Outback. You get one 3" snap, a medium size one and two smaller ones - all for a buck!!! They are the cheaper ones, but look to be alum. I just bought a dozen packs so you might want to wait a few days before they re-stock (if they do). I'm sure you can get them even cheaper, but $1 will work for me.
----While your in THIS Dollar store , take a minute & go back to the frozen food section ,
--Sausage patties,T V Dinners , All kinda things that in a pinch when your alone at home or in a rush & need a Quick one person meal ---My self the sasuage patties for a buck is a Quick breakfast sandwich I enjoy --Take your time & look closley, your first visit there is a lot to chose from --- Microwave & ya gone fishing --geo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.