Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Angler's sporting goods near the bay bridge has a good deal on new Sting Silver jigging spoons.

They have the regular ones and the single hook with feathers.

Price is $2.99 each - OK - but if you buy ten or more - price drops to only $1.99 each :yes:. That is pretty good deal.

One of my favorites for this time of year is the gold with green feathers. Works good in deep water for big White Perch.

Angler's had a lot of colors to choose from - good chance to stock up on these lures.

·
Registered
992 Posts
sweet does not hurt that bad losing a few when they are only $2 each....:thumbup: any idea how long the sale is on?

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
They that deal last winter as well. I stocked up on them then. Odd though, I only have a few left lol

TED

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Thanks for the head's up!!! I'll be stopping by on Wednesday to stock up--if they have any left!!! :)

·
Registered
14,597 Posts
Might want to stock up on several different jigging lures too. Live lining will be tough this year:eek2:.............Gary

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
State officials say they are investigating a "very large" fish kill in the Chesapeake Bay, but suspect cold temperatures killed them, rather than any water-quality problems.

An estimated 2 million fish have been reported dead from the Bay Bridge south to Tangier Sound, according to the Maryland Department of the Environment, which investigates fish kills. The dead fish are primarily adult spot, with some juvenile croakers.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have heard about that, I just didn't put 2&2 together. Make's sense... When I read the post, I was thinking more along the lines of the DNR putting a limit on spot this year, not that they are not going to be there!!!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
SPot are still dying. Big slick off the Sewer Pipe this morning. All look like this year's hatch. Birds are happy. Lots of gulls, buzzards, bald eagles scavenging.

THose generic stingsilvers might be pretty handy this summer.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I just bought some, the $1.99 ones are with treble hooks and no feathers, the single hook ones with feathers are $3.99.

Still a good selection, I will switch out the hooks and tie on my own feathers.

Still a good deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts