Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning- Despite all the slob reports from monday off of the ES , Mike and I decided to just go troll CH for a little while Tuesday afternoon. We arrived at CH at around 1230 lines in and had 3 of our 4 fish limit within 30 minutes. We would have had our 4 fish limit but had one of our wire lines break again. (Note to self- put some new wire on wire line rods). Anyway, we dicked around for another hour or so with several bites and finally got our fourth for our limit. Caught and released another and changed over to some larger baits to maybe catch a biggone. All the fish were between 32" and 36" cookie cutter fish. Pulled the large baits for a little while with no luck so we pulled them up and headed in around 315. Had the boat cleaned and fish all cleaned and bagged by 430. Nice sunset, sorry for the poor quality of the picture- time to get another camera too,lol. It was a real nice, quick trip, good company and we burned maybe 10 gallons of fuel. Happy New Year everyone!:))

·
Registered
303 Posts
Craig,
Nothing wrong with 30" fish, I was gonna head that way late but with these damn low tides i couldn't get off the hoist. Looks like ya got some good newyears eve eats!

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Craig,

Good to see that you got out to fish. You know for a quiet kinda guy, I visited your blog site and you are a man of many words.....some profound thoughts also!:D

I just got an e-mail from Chuck about his 44 lber with Brian and Cathy. He had a nice sunset picture too. With regards to your picture, look on the bright side.....you didn't reformat your card!! Keep shooting! Keep fishing!.......and I'll keep watching from the sidelines. I'm pretty beat up right now and ain't worth a damn to nobody.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Howdy Sanity,

Think it is getting to be about time for a Pizza conspiracy meeting ?:chugbeer:

I know Craig will be up for it.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha thanx for the comments guyz. Critter we had a little water when we left but were bumping hard when we returned with the current still rushing out. Another 30 minutes and we might have had to hang out at chix' for a few hours. I would have had to paged dennis over for maybe a couple of adult beverages or some chow or something lol!!!;-). Tom I am sorry to hear you are all banged up, glad you enjoyed my blog- I am a little more at ease(though not completely,wife reads it) at telling it how i really see things instead of being so pc,lol. Thanks for looking in. You guys have a great evening- I will be fast asleep I am sure by 2200, normal for me on any night, so I will more than likely miss the ball dropping, hell mine are already...........awe....nevermind. hahaha- see ya

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dennis, Im always up for it- I tried out the crab creek place one time just after jimmysold it and it wasnt close to jimmys tasty sausage sub and havnt been back since but maybe I didnt give them enough of a chance being that they just took over the biz. Hell if its gotten better I might take a ride over today. If not, I have been hanging out at Shorebreak on Sundays- great food, really nice people, young pretty waitresses:D, and a whole lot of room and space for a lot of folks. And I am certain they would be very pleased to host the meetings ?

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Dennis,

Right now I've missed 3 days of work due to a fall that I took 2 days before Xmas on some slick frosted grass getting into my car. I sprained the hell out of the left ankle and have a foot a Smurf would be proud of, my back is all out of whack from being wrenched in the fall, but the GOOD news is that my knees suffered no damage. I am grateful!

The thoughts of a Pizza Conspiracy Meeting weigh heavily on my mind. I want to do one, just having trouble with the timing.

Craig, let me know about your "scouting report".

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Tom, will do- here is a link to their website- the website is a tad more family oriented than I have ever seen the place,lol, but it is nice. It was originally a "BeLo"s grocery store when I was growing up and its just two stoplights past Jimmys old place. Check it out and I will talk to you soon. Craig

:: SHOREBREAK ::

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Doc sorry to hear about your fall but it will be spring soon :D and you'll be back on your feet.:clap:

Craig Belo's hmmmm i used to get my tennis shoes there but they were at the bottom.:D

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Billy, you remember the belo's huh? you r giving away your age now boy! How about Mahans pharmacy? LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts