Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got all my work done early today and ran into a friend of mine at bunkys around 10:30 this morning. asked if he wanted to fish, of course he said yes. so i made a call to Dave(spynet000) he said he could make 2 pm. so that was the plan. left the ramp around 215 and ran straight out at 35 kts. got to the channel edge and went to work. didnt take long to get the spread out as both guys know my boat well. we fished for about an hour and a half. we had 12 bites, landed 8 and 3 game un glued and one never hooked up. the bite was spread out today with a mix of colors, board rods, and boat rods. the action was not wide open, but steady to say the least. the biggest today was around 41 inches. most were in the upper 30s. seas were flat calm and the weather was nice. dates are still available for this year, you really dont want to miss out on this!!!!! here are a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Kyle- Great afternoon. I wish I lived closer the the boat:eek: Thanks for waiting for me. You forgot to mention who's side of the boat caught more fish today:D

If anyone wants to try and get a group to got next week i'd be game. I know Andrea wants to fish a day or two and so does my buddy Chris (Chrisbowers). PM me and we can set it up.

Dave

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Kyle; I couldn't believe the sealice on the floor today. With all the fish still coming in the bay, maybe you should hang around for a little while before heading to the CBBT. Or better yet, get the [email protected] down there and save me some more fish up this way. Glad you had a great evening, best of luck the rest of the season. 5th (Marty)

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
How was that for mid December :clapping2::clapping2::clapping2: - flat seas and hungry Rockfish :thumbup:. Awesome picture of the big fish.

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Kyle - Nice meeting you at the ramp this afternoon. That boat of yours is hard to miss....a chartreuse trimmed porcupine. I knew it was you before I even approached. Glad to see your bunch did so well today. Dave, good seeing you today as well.....Don

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"my side caught more"

i told you dave, that last fish you lost right beside the boat ruined that for you:D by the way, thanks for "running my boat" in.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a couple more pics

here is dave "running my boat" the second pic is of Bill(Arlington) with one of the nice trophys that he landed.

Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
kyle --

first, great seeing you again.
second, thanks for posting the pic -- something i don't yet know how to do! now i guess i better write my report. :D

bil

ps: i really do have more teeth than that photo looks like...........might look like it, but i'm not from west va. ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts