Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good fiberglass craftsman that can make a custom rear deck for a Carolina Skiff. I want to add a small rear deck for a reasonable price. I'm in the West Point area between Williamsburg and Richmond.
Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Carolina Skiff 21' dlv with a back deck. the back deck is too large and takes up the last 4' of the boat which is the most valuable realestate on the boat. I shorter rear deck no more than 24" deep would be perfect. CS doesn't make one yet so I want to consider making one or having one made. Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Jeff,

Sorry if I did not understand your post originally, as can be seen by my previous reply.

Not that I better understand this, it sounds like Davis Boat Works in Ashland or Progressive in Chesterfield would be your best Richmond based fiberglass folks. I have used Davis but not used Progressive, but have heard good things about both.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

CCA, CVSFA

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jeff,
I highly recommend Larry at All Seasons Marine. He has done quite a bit of work for me and I think he repairs all of Bass Pro Shops/Tracker fiberglass. Great guy to work with. B-Mail me if you want his #

STSC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts