Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met up with john, dan, dave, and scott this morning to head out to the bay with an all jigging trip in mind. water temp was down in the mid 50s most of the day. found fish at every spot we stopped at. had to weed threw the small ones to get some nice keepers. managed a limit of nice fish from 18-25" and even some 12 in fat white perch. these fish were stacked up in little pods which made staying on the fish a challenge. all in all i would say we boat in the neighborhood of 150 fish. fish were feeding hard when we got on them, hitting everything you could drop at em. it was steady action for most of the morning and a beautiful day on the water. guys i thank you for the trip and had a great time fishing/talking with you. looking forward to seeing you all again.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Great day today Captain Kyle! Thanks for keeping us on fish ALL DAY LONG!:clapping2:

I don't know about the rest of the crew but my arms are TIRED. - Its a good hurt though:D When we arrived at the dock it was 34 degrees:eek: but when we left it was 66:thumbup: Put ten healthy rock in the cooler today and caught well over a hundred others at various locations. I'm hooked on LTJ thats all I can say!! Here is the cooler a little over half way full today...

Photobucket

Let me say something about today guys...I live in north Baltimore County almost to PA line. I had to drive over 2 hrs to get the chance to fish with Captain Kyle and it was WELL worth the drive. If you are new to LTJ like I am- and want a good captain to learn with, set yourself up with Kyle- he knows his stuff. Even I caught fish all day and it was only my second or third time ever jigging in the bay. I asked a million questions today and Kyle had an answer for every single one and was willing to share his extensive fishing knowledge. I am now 200x more confident that I could fish the upper bay on my own jigging and be successful after all I learned today (We'll see:D). If you are struggling for some pullage- get some guys together like we did and book a trip. If you need proof that we caught fish here it is:D:D Caught these all day long...

http://i386.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/spynet000/MVI_0272.flv

Thanks again Captain Kyle:fishing2:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Thanks Kyle. Your boat is very comfortabel for a CC. Rides like a 30' boat.
It was good to fish a few of the bretheren, ScottTaylor, Spynet000-Dave and DwKoller-Dan. I am glad we were able to put the trip together.
The day could not have been better for me, a limit of Rock, some perch and about $50 at my card game after taken the kids Trick or Treating.
I definately have the bug to take the boat out with no trolling gear. Can't wait.
John

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys thanks again for the trip, i had a roof to do today and it was right on the water. talk about a tease, flat calm all day and i was stuck working.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Solomons Stripers

Kyle,

Hats off to you for giving us a solid day of fishing in the "Solomons area". Maybe next time you will allow us to fish without blindfolds so we can return to the honey holes on our own! Joking aside, we were all impressed with your professional (and friendly) demeanor and your ability to keep us over top of the schools all day. I for one will be back! S.T.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fellas, the action was almost as hot today as it was on friday, only thing was i only went to the last few spots i showed you and managed to get my crew on a hundred fish day. times are good for the LTJers!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts