Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing all of you intrepid souls Fair Winds and Calm Seas!! I hope you have the trip of a lifetime and collect a bunch of Citations and even a new record or two!! You are better men than me for going on an trip like this. As much as I love fishing my wife would have no problem getting me "certified" if I ever signed on :D :D
Have fun, stay safe and for God's sake keep warm!! :eek:

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Charlie my wife thinks I'm nuts for going on this trip. She says I'm not getting any younger and 22 hrs straight on a cold, windy, bouncing, bobbing, sometimes pounding fishing boat is a little too much. You know what....she's 110% right.:( Thanks for the kind words Charlie. Hope we have a lot of good pics to post from the trip.;)

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
My last winter trip on the JC we had snow, sleet, water coming over the cockpit and freezing on the deck.

I love fishing but this isn't right, or sane. Lesson learned - don't pay for a trip without a fixed date. Winter sux.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Hey Bob, I have no problem eating the $80.00 rather than endure bad weather for 23 hrs. You know there's always the chance that Jim won't go out in it then your down the motel fee and gas down and back. Either that or you just stay there for two days and party.:D We just have to keep a close eye on the weather but like I said I have no problem eating the $80.00. The older I get the more of a fair weather fisherman I've become.;)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
secret weapon

Helps keep me warm along with the pocket heaters. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts