Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to bum anyone out but I wanted to post a picture of my dad in honor of his memory. My son idolized him and they fished together any chance they got. Like many of us here, fishing and family was his life.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Your Dad may no longer be at your and your son's side, but he will always be with you. Great picture. Looks like two guys who were happy to be together.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Dave -- Sorry for your loss. May your memories always be good and hence he'll always be with you. I lost my dad when I was in my early twenties, almost 35 years ago. The memories I have of hunting and fishing with him still make my heart feel good.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Doesn't bum me out whatsoever, esp as a grandfather of two boys that are now 7 and 6. I have fond memories of my grandfather because my dad made sure that I spent quality time with him. He was the one that introduced me to boats and fishing. Your son knows that he loved him through your support and that connectedness of generations helps the next ones succeed in life. Thanks for posting and for being a a great dad and son.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. Time to follow in his foot steps. My dad has fished with me almost every week for the past two seasons. Times to be cherished for sure. I am sure that your son will remember his grandad every time that he is fishing with you................Mark

·
Registered
13,945 Posts
Sorry for your loss. The memories will be there forever. My Son never got to meet his Grandparents. God bless.....Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts