1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Change Has Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping2::clapping2:

"The American people have spoken, and spoken clearly,"

Does EVERYONE here ,understand that line ?????:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's gonnna be a great day.... You all enjoy yourselves.....:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I understand even bigger government, higher taxes, more welfare, less money for our military, free our borders for more terrorist attacks in this once great nation. Bend over cause it's coming! Don't blame me I voted for an "American Hero" not an "EMPTY SUIT"!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Let the racist yowls and the loser whines begin. Let the black crepe be placed on the trees in the trailer parks.
I'm proud to be an American where anyone has access to the Presidency.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Let the racist yowls and the loser whines begin. Let the black crepe be placed on the trees in the trailer parks.
I'm proud to be an American where anyone has access to the Presidency.
Has nothing to do with race nothing at all. I don't agree with Democrats and thats it. Stay on the issues you raciest! I had nothing to do with slavery, Nor do I care. That part of life is over and I only read about it. Get a clue you are the raciest!:wacko:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
:clapping2::clapping2::clapping2: I'm proud to be an American.
--Who The Hell Ain't--I came over on a Tramp Steamer with my Mother , My Grandfather , came through Ellis Island , I Thank my maker every day for the American Privilage , The President of The United States is only a Figure Head , the People & Congress are at the Helm guiding this Great Vessel

--Then again the Roman Empire Fell --God help us -geo,

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Has nothing to do with race nothing at all. I don't agree with Democrats and thats it. Stay on the issues you raciest! I had nothing to do with slavery, Nor do I care. That part of life is over and I only read about it. Get a clue you are the raciest!:wacko:
Billy, from now on get used to being called a racist if you dare disagree with any of obamas policies. It is going to be the name of the game.

I am resigned to the fact that we are stuck with this liar and huckster for a while.

I have protected myself from him by being proactive over the last few months so he will effect me and my businesses VERY little.:clap:

We shall see how many who are so giddy now are still smiling when the pick slips start to flying at their places of employment once he and his cronies start jamming his corporate tax policies through.:clap:

Let us see how happy low income and non-working people are when no checks to pay their mortgage and gasoline show up in their mail boxes. Lets see how happy the obama worshipers are when the war in Iraq is still going on years past his promised 16 month pull out.:D

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Soon to be announced,because of the state of the economy,
I can not give the tax breaks I promised you under my
Presidency.

:eek:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Soon to be announced,because of the state of the economy,
I can not give the tax breaks I promised you under my
Presidency.

:eek:
His puppeteers already mentioned last week that they are going to have to start tamping down peoples expectation after the elections.:D:D

There will be many in the media that are not going to let him get away with his bull**** lies.:clap: They will moniter and report on how he tries to back out on his word.:clap:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Six months hell....8 years. From lies told to the American people to go to war, lies about obtaining a warrant beforfe wire tapping, lies about armour on Iraq vehiles, lies about progress in Iraq (how many times did Bush declare victory), backing of deregulation which resulted in the economic meltdown, drunken spending of taxpayer dollars, a dollar worth less and less, jobs being eliminated at a record pace, inflation, record fuel prices....and on and on and on.

Some posters on here just ignore history because the are either too blind to see it or they are so immature that their being right is more important than the state of America.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Enjoy obama. I know I am looking forward to a lot of laughs.:clap:

I will have empathy for those that voted against him. I will none that voted for him.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
At least there have not been any more attacks since 9/11 on this soil under GWB! And people forget about 9/11/2001. hmmmmmmmm! History! How about the Sadam killing his own people genocide! Talk to one our soldiers if you don't think we needed to be there. Once again spineless Democrats at work! When we get hit again and it will happen lets just sit back and do nothing! I have my guns locked and loaded!

1 - 20 of 145 Posts