Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, Pedro and a friend of mine got into some nice action tonight. We get extra credit for any fish caught since I'm still running without the FF/ GPS. Probably got close to 20 jigging and they were some fat puppies. Pedro has some pics.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Paul says break out the camera and take some pics I get it out snap one of the birds....weve all seen that pic...then paul with a bent rod with a fish got the back half of the fish in the drink....I then proceded to through camera in the drink cause the bite was on sorry no more pics but I did get a double on Lt both keepers....love the 2 for 1 deal!! Paul lets do it again tonight:D hey paul my fish weighed more even if he was shorter:D

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
My fishing season is done with karens grandmother passing, family obligations and now with the wife sick and the boys with home work and different things going on I'm done.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Todd. Take care of the family and sneak away NEW YEARS weekend to the CBBT. I will be there slamming them :bigfish:. , if I dont sell my boat.

I know what you mean about obligations

Good Luck BRO
:bigangel:

Phil(lily)

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
My fishing season is done with karens grandmother passing, family obligations and now with the wife sick and the boys with home work and different things going on I'm done.
Making some Big Dad points. Been there done that (sock wife, kids, homework, Mr Mom work) someone told me "don't worry the fish will still be there"
Keep the Faith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts