Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I am seaworthy. T-140 is rigged and ready to go. Save for add ons yet to be determined.
Due to my work schedule I NEVER get weekend days off which keeps me from joining any of the posted outings. Tomorrow (tuesday) however, I have the rare opportunity to leave by noon. I already have the yak on the roof, but really don't know where to go.
I had intentions of heading for Cape Cod, but that just isn't going to happen. I'm not greatly experienced but would love to put some time in the seat and catch a few fish while I'm at it.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I had my first yak experience this past weekend trolling the BB from the Eastern Shore. Didn't catch anything, but I was more interested in seeing how both the yak and I performed. I got out early when the winds were light so the water wasn't rough, don't know about today though with forecast for NW winds 10-20knots and small craft advisory. Might not be that bad on the other side of KI between KN and Love Point with a little protection from the wind.

Don't know where you put in over there though unless you have a Queen Anne county ramp permit. We put in at Hemingway's right on the other side of the BB.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
[Q]Redfish Bluefish originally wrote:
........ We put in at Hemingway's right on the other side of the BB.
[/Q]

Just curious, what did heminway's charge to put a yak in ??

·
Registered
302 Posts
[Q]stevej00 originally wrote:
[Q]Redfish Bluefish originally wrote:
........ We put in at Hemingway's right on the other side of the BB.
[/Q]

Just curious, what did heminway's charge to put a yak in ??
[/Q]

Charge? Do what?

There's a little strip of "beach" at the very corner up against 50. It doubt it belongs to anyone. We got there at 6am when the lot was empty. When we were leaving around noon, there were a few cars but still plenty of spaces available. No one looked at us funny or said anything, so I doubt they care.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Sounds good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts