Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we left messick point yesterday 12/30/08 around 12 noon and got set up just past the high rise by fishermans island around 1245 for some eeling. i bought the max king dvd and this was really our fisrt attempt at eeling. so we get out there with the fleet and kinda drift around to see how the tide was running so we wouldnt interfere with anyone and got our lines into the water. had a couple of good runs with no hook ups and then i land a 3 ft shark, throw him back and my friend shane gets hooked up and by the time he gets it to the boat it will not fit into my net! we finally get it in the boat and the fish measured 44.5 inches and he got a weight citation at 40 and a 1/4 pound for his first ever saltwater citation!!!! man was he stoked. fish was weighed at back river market. the dvd has paid dividends and we are all hooked and my only regret was we didnt do it earlier in the season. you coulnt ask for better weather or friends and i dont know who was happier me or the guy who got the citation! and we were not in my triumph we were in a 23 ft green center console. here is the picture (i hope) of the angler with the fish on the scale.

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks William

Thanks for posting my fish William. If you don't like me thanking you, you can just get the he!! out! (inside joke):))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts