Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away from the fishing scene for a while and recently sold my 19' Grady and traded up to a Hobie Outfitter. It really paid off! In the three trips to the ER I've made so far I've probably caught 30 specks. The largest was 21" and I had quite a few that were not much smaller. My first trip was basically a trial run but since then I couldn’t be more pleased with the catchin'. I owe quite a bit to a few kayakers I’ve talked to, they couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. I also learned from another posting where to concentrate my efforts. Gotta love Tidal Fish and that is really why I'm writing this I want to give something back. I launched at Chesapeake Yachts on Sun, 11/2 and Fri., 11/7. It's pretty obvious from the picture where I was. Just about all the fish were caught slow trolling a 4" Pumpkin Seed / Chartreuse Tail Sea Assassin (Bass Pro has them). Look forward to reading more from all of you on TF.

d-sqrd

PS Looking forward to cathing my first citation

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
D-sqrd,
WTO. I sold my boat November last year and fished on a kayak full time. That was the best decision I ever made. I really enjoy kayak-fishing. For the past 12 month, I actually fished more days on a kayak than when I fished on a boat because I could fish in winter (I didn't have to winterize the kayak). Keep fishing and let us see the picture of your tropy fish soon.

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was initially told $10 but if you don't actually use the launching ramp expect to pay $5 for parking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts