Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my boat out today with my buddy Matt. Hit Goodwin at 8am. Caught two throwback stripers. Went out to Poquoson Flats and to York Spit. Marked plenty of bait but no fish out at the York River channel entrance. Came back inside to Goodwin. Great move. Attached pics. Color of the day was take your pick. White Bass Assasin or 4" smoke curly tail. Great day on the water.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The island has been slow this year. We have been fishing it hard and went to Lynhaven today. We caught some small fish similar to what we have been into at the island. Go figure. Good job guys!!! Those will be some good eating.

Ray

·
Registered
788 Posts
see nov 1 i went out there not a piece of bait in the water. did you get them aLL at the spot your holding the one up? i havent even done much there in that spot. nice fish look very fat,

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All with in 100 yards of the spot. I went out again yesterday evening. Only fished an hour 1/2. No specks. Only three keeper Stripers. Not to concerned about spot burning because I think they are on the move around Goodwin all the time. Water temp has dropped about 4 degrees since Sunday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts