Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bret is currently home on leave from his training in Kansas. He leaves for Afghanistan on the 12th. Looking to take him fishing Nov 10 but can't guarantee my boat will be running. I know it's a week away but anyone think they will be likely be fishing that day?

Dave

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Works for me Capt

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. I was kinda hoppin to go along :D

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Send me his number,I could probably get him a Walleye on a Kayak or shore evening trip if you guys can't take him.

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
Or...just tell him to call meif he's interested.I know you guys are mostly"Rock heads"

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll let him know Capt Nick. I know Monday is basically his only shot while he's home so....

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's looking forward to fishing with you and Leon and I'm dying to see your boat bud.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Thanks guys for setting up the trip for Bret He will appreicate it!:rockon:

Take Pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Good Day turned bad... then got worse.

It was great to see Dave and Bret on time Monday morning, ready to go.

We pulled out of the slip at 6:15am and the river was jumpin with bait all over the place. But that's all there was, nothing eating them or anything else.

We started heading down the bay, stopped about 6 miles north of pooles and trolled on good marks with no luck. Decided to pickup and head further down, and so did the wind. It got down right ****ty. Tried to stay out of it around pooles but there was no use. Headed back up the bay, stopped a few times but the drift was 3-3.5kts...

Got inside the flats and started catching monster whiteperch which was ended by a phone call. My wife asking if I was close to come home and take them to Hopkins.

Jordan was Just in the hospital for 6 days, 2 weeks ago and she's back in. This visit might be a little longer, she's really sick.

Bret and Dave were good sports, I hated to end the day but they were more than understanding.

Good luck to Bret, keep him and his family in your thoughts. Dave will let us know where he ends up with an address so we can send him a UBBB Care Package!

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Damn Eric- Jordan is in our prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with at Hopkins,

Also thanks for taking our brothers out for a fishing day! Take Care Brother,
Call me if you need anything,

Tom

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Jordan's in our prayers if you need anything just a phone call away

Bret hang in there our prayers are with you and your family too

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Let us know if we can help cheer up Jordan. Maybe a GIANT UBBB Lure would do the Trick!

MG

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Eric Thanks again for taking us out. Please keep us informed of how Jordan is doing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts