Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was cleaning my fishing room and cross a bunch of leaders and stuff i tied up and never used so i decide i needed to do something with them so i made this little rig here to keep um stright and i can take it with me on the boat and its fast and easy im sure somebody already made somthing like this and this kinda dumb but mabey it will help one of you to keep your stuff stright lol:clapping2:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
well i was cleaning my fishing room and cross a bunch of leaders and stuff i tied up and never used so i decide i needed to do something with them so i made this little rig here to keep um stright and i can take it with me on the boat and its fast and easy im sure somebody already made somthing like this and this kinda dumb but mabey it will help one of you to keep your stuff stright lol:clapping2:
What do you have in that bottle ? Some kind of fish attractant magic stuff ?:))

Looks like it says fish ON ! :clap:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah

:eek:h yeah thats secret stuff my girlfriends tanning oil works reall good for fishing too:yes:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah

toothpicks yeah like i said i kinda just put it togather im sure you could make it alot better but the tooth pick seem strong its still in the testing stage haha

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Good deal, I have about 20 flounder rigs stuffed everywhere in the tackle box and was looking for a way to striaghten them out. Thanks for the idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts