Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was cleaning my fishing room and cross a bunch of leaders and stuff i tied up and never used so i decide i needed to do something with them so i made this little rig here to keep um stright and i can take it with me on the boat and its fast and easy im sure somebody already made somthing like this and this kinda dumb but mabey it will help one of you to keep your stuff stright lol:clapping2:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
well i was cleaning my fishing room and cross a bunch of leaders and stuff i tied up and never used so i decide i needed to do something with them so i made this little rig here to keep um stright and i can take it with me on the boat and its fast and easy im sure somebody already made somthing like this and this kinda dumb but mabey it will help one of you to keep your stuff stright lol:clapping2:
What do you have in that bottle ? Some kind of fish attractant magic stuff ?:))

Looks like it says fish ON ! :clap:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Hard to beat the ziplock bags in a canvas binder for space and convenience but the hooks do rust faster in the ziplocks unless you put them away dry (which I don't) so you're idea lets them air dry better. Nice work Jordan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.