Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uncle Phil and I are heading down to CBBT for a 1 day trip...leaving easton at 3am be back around 7-8pm...taking my Parker 23SE....All Manly-Man LTJing....
No sissy trolling rods allowed........winds and weather look good...(Not trying to jinx myself).....:D
Send bmail if interested....

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Look Jamie, if your going to steal my fishing partner from me you need to know how to spell his name, it’s Phill with 2 LL. :D Good luck down there I told Phill to give me a call on his way home.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Hey Jamie . How's that Saros working out ? Has it been a good reel for ya ? Steve , I re-sent you a package today with said item and a bonus !:D I wonder what it could be ?:eek:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Jamie:

I am looking for someone to fish on my Parker on Wednesday and Thursday. I am planning to trailer it down tomorrow and leave it down there.

There is a good crew down there now. Wild Bill had a very hard afternoon yesterday, but was doing a lot better today.

Maybe I will see you down there.

Good luck.

GT

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey chuck....will be there with bells on Wed....Heard the bite is pretty good...Shawn Kimbro is there as well...he had trailer troubles this am...talked to some others that said its pretty good today....see ya down there....

·
Registered
929 Posts
Jamie:

Yes, I talked to Shawn this morning on his way down. Said he had some trailer problems, but obviously had them fixed as he was in Salisbury.

I am working my way thru my list of guys, but am having some problems finding someone. Can you believe that some people let their jobs and family get in the way of their fishing.;-);-);-)

I hope to see you.

GT

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Oh you Parker guys are so chummy, chummy. No one ever thinks to call a Sea Hunt guy.:pp That's OK, because Phil and I are going to find some real fish in the ocean this weekend.;-) Good luck out there and Jamie watch out I taught phill everything he knows. Well maybe not everything.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do beleive that a certain seahunt guy and a Grady guy said they had "NO" interest in fishing that bridge?.........Would love to fish with you guys....good luck this weekend....:D

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
I do beleive that a certain seahunt guy and a Grady guy said they had "NO" interest in fishing that bridge?....:D
Still true, it's just nice to be wanted.:D Have some good intell and hopefully we get into hordes of big ocean fish far from the maddening crowds. Good luck to you guys and I'll call you on the way home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts