Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my buddy Jay's boat today. Ran to 72A started setting lines had a few planner lines out then started setting long lines . Bam zzzzzzz jay had the rod still in his hand FAT 42" full of lice in the box. Cool it's going to be on . Wrong rode around for what seemed forever then ZZZZZZZZ :thumbup: 38.5" planner board. We then kept working the bait and picked up a fish every 15 minutes. At one time we had 3 fish on and boated 2 of them. Had 2 other knockdowns. All rods caught today . Boat , planner, & deep umbrellas. No color in particular. The fish have been hitting the baits hard and are FAT ! Every fish covered in lice :yes:. Ended the day with 8 beutiful fish . 2 42 inch, 4 38's 1 38.5" and 1 36. The seas were nice. Started off a little bumpy but the wind really laid down and the sun was warm. Gannet's doing there thing put us on the fish again. Going to hit it again Wed morning & friday weather permitting. In my opinion I feel that these fish are just now really moving in and will continue to till the end of dec. the best has yet to come. Sorry about the Pics being so small not sure what I did but can't get it to change.

Jay bird (143 x 107).jpg

jay fish (143 x 107).jpg

·
Registered
412 Posts
Jason, very nice. This is a good fall. Planning on putting in at Breezy or Solomons Wednesday.

Ken

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
You've been on fire here lately! Great report :clapping2:.............

·
Registered
335 Posts
Jason,

That Jaybird is a fish catching machine. Glad you guys got into them. And when you see Jay next thank him for me for the call on the radio. Getting ready to post my report from Sunday right after this. We were near HI (just north of it) when Jay called around noon with nothing in the box, but we smacked them when the tide turned and they started eating.

Toolband- the limit is two per person this time of year, one in the slot between 18 and 28 inches, and one over 28 inches (or two in the slot of 18-28). Jason and the boat owner Jaybird know the regs cold. You may be confusing the spring trophy regs from 3rd Saturday in April to 15 May where you get one fish per person over 28 inches !

LO :clapping2: :clapping2:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought you were only allowed to keep one fish over 28" per person. Hmmmm.
Your kidding me right ?? There were 8 of us on the boat. I think everyone that knows me that I'm a straight up dude :yes:. Just because a picture shows 4 people ? Kidding right !

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
oh i geuss all 8 people gotta be in the picture to ......you guys are to frickin much , show me the regs that say you cant hold someone elses fish for pics.....somehow i knew this was gonna happen...either them guys didnt catch fish or they WERENT ALLOWED TO GO

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
now you now how i feel, ida mae and jason!!!!! i get crashed all the time. nice fish jason.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
tell me how many people fished with me on this day

thats right you cant so you guys need to chill......have a coke and a smile and quit pissin on peoples parard.....this is the exact reason why people as nice as Jason STOP posting because of such negativity....it just happens to bother me:yes:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts